Loudoun Water has immediate openings for Engineers to support the Asset Management Department. The Asset Management Department enables data-based decision-making across the organization by assessing asset risk and useful life, facilitating maintenance programs, developing repair and replacement programs, project planning, business case development, and financial forecasting.
Asset Management Engineers support the water, wastewater, and reclaimed water infrastructure.
Essential functions include:
- Establish and lead risk, criticality, and condition assessment programs.
- Establish and manage Asset Management Plans (AMPs) for Loudoun Water assets.
- Interface with programs that support asset management, including but not limited to various operations and maintenance departments and programs.
- Establish and lead preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Manage data collection, analysis, and contracts to support repair and replacement planning.
- Develop systems, policies, and procedures for tracking program data.
- Develop streamlined methods for analyzing program data and that will help inform decision making around maintenance strategies and project planning.
- Assist with assembling and training work team(s) to support field work associated with the program.
- Establish and manage outside contracts as needed to support programs.
- Serve as an internal technical resource to other departments regarding programs and resultant data.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with project management and organizational skills. Experience with SAP EAM or similar asset management tool and ESRI GIS software is desired. We offer highly competitive salaries, a stable work environment, and excellent employee benefits.
Requirements: A bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field with at least two years of industry experience. Education requirements may be substituted for equivalent work experience. A background in asset management, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, plant engineering, reliability engineering, or data science is desired. Engineer-in-Training designation or a Professional Engineer license in the Commonwealth of Virginia is desirable.
Apply online or send completed applications to Loudoun Water, HR Department, PO Box 4000, Ashburn, VA 20146 or by fax to 571.223.2079. Salary DOQ. Position will remain open until filled. EOE