The dispensing station is open Sunday through Saturday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Questions related to the Loudoun Water Reclaimed dispensing station can be directed to Customer Service at 571-291-7880.
Accepted uses of the dispensing station:
- Construction: masonry, truck wash, mixing concrete
- Landscaping: a one-time solution for watering new sod, trees, etc.
- Truck Fill: Street Washing, Dust Control, Soil Compaction
- Directional Drilling
- Pressure Washing
- Landscape Impoundment
Reclaimed water from Loudoun Water's dispensing station can be used within the Loudoun Water Central service area.
Cost Advantages for Using Reclaimed Water Dispensing Station vs. Hydrant Meter.
- Reclaimed water from dispensing station is 75% less expensive than a using a hydrant meter.
- Complete the Reclaimed Water Dispensing Station Use Permit Service Agreement
- Copies of Federal Tax ID and copy of VA Business license or Loudoun County Business License
- Truck inspection by Loudoun Water personnel
- Non Potable trucks only
- 6" air gap or an RPZ backflow preventer installed on truck
- Only trucks with a fixed pipe shall be authorized for use with the dispensing station.
- Loudoun Water will provide truck signage decal at the time of inspection: "Reclaimed Water In Use - Do Not Drink"
- A valid inspection sticker SHALL be affixed and in a visible location on the tank or truck at ALL times.
- Pay Annual Permit Fee: $60.00
- Loudoun Water issues permit with access code