Loudoun Water only accepts domestic septage, chemical toilet waste and wastewater treatment plant sludge that are generated in Loudoun County and comply with all local discharge standards. Septic and wastewater treatment plant sludge haulers must hold a current Hauled Waste Discharge Permit to use the Septage Receiving Station. To obtain a Hauled Waste Discharge Permit, haulers must complete the application form below, pay the application fees, undergo a vehicle inspection, and hold a valid septage hauling permit from Loudoun County Health Department. A link to the current Rates, Rules, and Regulations governing these activities is also below.